Status: Permanent – Full-time
Location: Montréal – Griffintown
At Brainfinance, we pride ourselves in offering the highest possible quality of customer experience. We are looking for a person who thrives in a team environment, who is passionate, driven and who yearns to grow personally and professionally. This person will become part of a team that thrives on the new challenges presented by a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. The chosen candidate will possess a keen eye for detail and will come up with innovative ideas that will contribute to the success of both the company and the customer experience.
As a Data Scientist, you will be working with teammates who are passionate, helpful, and strive to get the best out of Big Data .
- Participating in daily and bi-weekly scrum activities (Daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective).
- Working with Business Analysts and Business Units to understand the business and requirements.
- Working with DevOps Engineers and Software Engineers (Mobile and Web) to integrate Big Data Science solutions.
- Developing data analysis and science solutions with Python.
- Leveraging NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, MLlib, Scikit-Learn, NLTK, Scrapy, and Keras.
- Utilizing Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, and Apache Cassandra to develop scalable real-time and data-driven applications
- Competitive salary.
- Fun and relaxed work environment.
- Full health benefits - Medical.
- Free healthy snacks and refreshments.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Great office location.
- Providing opportunities to attend trainings and conferences